четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

DARIUSH EBI NOONO PANIRO SABZI DOWNLOAD

I was having a hard time choosing which track I choose from them for this article. I was interested in all kind of music and had to find out my way somehow. You can always feel his emotion in every song. I really love this piece by them. Just as much I like to make people dance their butts off to my set, I would also take them to a mind trip. Ten songs with ten special, personal stories that explain the love for the chosen music. I was actually very lucky to see Edgar last year before he passed away. dariush ebi noono paniro sabzi

Uploader: JoJorr
Date Added: 12 September 2007
File Size: 53.64 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3396
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Their catalogue has a beach feeling and were representing the Balearic state of mind far before it was cool to play Balearic records. Through all these years and releases this panniro of the Japanese The Backwoods has been my favorite. His music has so much nono and he sings straight from the heart.

Every time I play it people start move a bit more sexier than they already did and get closer to each other. Even though I was born at the end of this century, I really love the music that has been made in this era.

Especially when I became older and discovered Tangerine Dream, Neu! I was having a hard time choosing which track Dariksh choose from them for this article.

Sabzi | VIOND - Youtube Music Player

I really love this piece by them. A time where people in Berlin were sick of the bitter history of their grandparents and started to make music with total freedom and a punk attitude. German kraut-funk at its finest. He was a boy from the hood. You could get illegal cassettes of Michael Jackson and other pop artists in the underground cassette circuit.

German language is not internationally known for being the most sexy language of the world, but in this song it is for a couple of minutes actually.

He made an appearance at during one of the last weekend of Trouw and blew De Verdieping away with the sort of set. But it was an even more risky adventure for the listeners.

I have so many Fleetwood Mac favorites.

dariush ebi noono paniro sabzi

But the music that really grabbed me and my brother was Depeche Mode. We were in love with the synth lines and their video clips. The band npono of great musicians independently from each other.

Noon O Panir O Sabzi MP3 Download

Moein was one of the Persian singers who had his breakthrough after leaving Iran and starting his career in America after the revolution. He wanted a cool label, so he starts DFA, one of the best and most cutting edge dance labels around.

dariush ebi noono paniro sabzi

I listen to all kind of stuff. Everything in this song is so damn sexy. Their outlet stands for music for body and soul and have always had a timeless feel, just how I want my sets to be. He wanted a band, he started a band and made it one of the influential bands of his generation. Music that has special meaning to them, music that has helped shape them to be the artists they are today. This track describes pretty much the vibe I like to create at the end of the night with my dj-sets.

They also made a lot of commercial cheesy stuff, but even those songs make sense to me. Old music, new music, rock, hip-hop.

Get chords by search: noon o panir o sabzi by dariush

Plus it was cool enough for people to dance to in clubs as well. He wants to produce an album for a band, and he produces the album of the year. I was really fascinated about all these clips.

Ten songs with ten special, personal stories that explain the love for the chosen music. There was a scene in LA and people recorded their songs over there. I was born in Teheran, the capital city of Iran. Most of the pre-revolution bands, singers and pop-stars moved to Los Angeles and re- built their career over there. Where musicians and artists actually can earn money by exercising their art.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий